Monday, June 29, 2015

MUSE: Christmas Visions #8 - Merry

MERRY - My card for MCV #8.  I made the persimmon color by using Tangy Orange card stock and coloring it with Copic R29.  The green color is Fusion Green.  (Interestingly, the colors on my card are identical to an old Christmas cookie tin that I use for storing card making supplies.)  Keeping with what may be considered non-traditional Christmas colors and fun theme, I stamped only Merry as the sentiment.  These colors were my main inspiration.

Cardstock - MFT - Sweet Tooth; Licorice Black; Fusion Green; Tangy Orange
DP - Recollections - Silver Glitter Paper
Dies - MFT - Die-namics - Pierced Rectangle STAX; Rectangle STAX Set 1; Fishtail Flags STAX; Star STAX
Ink - MFT - Hybrid - Black
Marker - Copic R29
Stamp - Hero Arts
Embellishments - Rhinestone Stars from stash
Adhesive - Scotch - Two-sided tape; Martha Stewart - glue pen

Note - this card was selected as one of five stars for the Muse: Christmas Visions 8 challenge



5 comments:

  1. I love the colors and the sparkly star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing take on Lydia's card! Love your sparkling star and the simple sentiment!
    Thanks for playing at MCV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that star - it's so sparkly and graphic! So glad you joined us at MCV this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marilyn, Great card I love that gorgeous glitter star! Have a great week...Megan

    ReplyDelete